At ASI Financial Services, we are looking to hire a talented COMMISSIONS SPECIALIST to join our team. If you’re hard-working, dedicated and willing to roll up your sleeves in order to get a result, ASI Financial Services is a great place to grow your career.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Financial related degree
- 3 – 5 years experience in a commissions environment looking after large corporate accounts
- Effective communication skills on all levels.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Work on approved commission and administrative processes and databases to calculate and monitor commission payments
- Enhancing systems and structural management procedures
- Track commission payments and performing comprehensive reconciliations against independent sources
- SLA maintenance with product houses
- Maintenance of master commission schedules vs banked revenue
- Timeous calculation of cost of sale related payments
- Responsible for internal and external partner commission statements for all direct sales channels and distribution channels.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- MS Office Suite.
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work independently.
Share this post
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Finance|