At ASI Financial Services, we are looking to hire a talented IT Manager to join our team. If you’re hard-working, dedicated and willing to roll up your sleeves in order to get a result, ASI Financial Services is a great place to grow your career.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- APN management and related IoT solutions including voice and data management
- Domain name management and hosted application management
- Data loss prevention technology
- Cross-platform enterprise scaled efficiency and productivity measurement tools
- Facilities Management experience is very advantageous
- Financial services experience is advantageous but not essential
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Align to the strategy, principles, policies, and procedures decided by the organization.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of various digital projects
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Ensure business systems are provisioned with the correct technical support and services (e.g. databases, backups, security, infrastructure, performance measurement etc.)
- Ensure that all systems and processes are adequately implemented and documented (e.g. configuration standards, operating procedures, and internal IT policies).
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- IT assets are properly deployed, monitored, and maintained.
- Manage and report on the expenditure on agreed budgets relating to IT Operations.
- Provide recommendations on annual budget wrt IT Operations.
- Identify staff ICT skill gaps and advise on training and improvement opportunities.
- Develop and implement a data strategy
- Cyber security cover (policy management and renewal)
- Office 365 tenant administration and migration
- Information security management systems including ICT security governance, user account and identity management, OS and database security, network security and vulnerability assessment, firewall/routers/switches, wireless controller configuration standards, patch management, AV management and data encryption (during storage and transfer)
- Business continuity and ICT disaster recovery governance including risk assessment and business impact analysis, BCP and DRP training and testing, information and data backup management.
- Strategically manage ASI employee and partner facilities (Including building management).
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Broad range of skills including operating systems, servers, protocols, hardware and applications
- Ticket tracking: Track-It, SharePoint, Marvel
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telephony systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills (AGILE experience advantageous)
- Vendor relationship management
- Cloud hosting and computing, including AWS and GCP
- Business case and presentation skills
- Change Management.
- Client-centric and focused on customer service
- Self-awareness and insight
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to network and build stakeholder relationships
- Results & solution focused
- Resilient and tenacious in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage and resolve problems and conflict
- Planning, organising and controlling
- Business and financial acumen.
Share this post
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Finance|