At ASI Financial Services, we are looking to hire a talented MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS SPECIALIST to join our team. If you’re hard-working, dedicated and willing to roll up your sleeves in order to get a result, ASI Financial Services is a great place to grow your career.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- CFA qualification
- At least 6-8 years in a similar role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Design and deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion/structuring
- Performing comprehensive due diligences (including potential Section 197 or 189 provisions) and valuations of target companies
- Oversee and finalise sale of shares agreements with input from legal team
- Undertake research and analytics to structure deals that have a competitive advantage / novelties
- Work closely with the multi-disciplinary teams to propose sound legal and tax structures
- Attend target company meetings as required
- Oversee execution of the sale agreement and subsequent amalgamation of companies, including secretarial work.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Companies structures and conversions
- Tax legislation.
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind
- Deadline driven
- Solid verbal and written communication in English.
Share this post
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Finance|