At ASI Financial Services, we are looking to hire a talented SHORT-TERM PRICING ANALYST to join our team. If you’re hard-working, dedicated and willing to roll up your sleeves in order to get a result, ASI Financial Services is a great place to grow your career.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in mathematics, economics or statistics
- Minimum 5 years pricing experience in the short term insurance industry
- Technical Member of Actuarial Society of South Africa (‘TASSA’) will be advantageous
- Passed or attempted ST3/F103 General Insurance subject will be advantageous.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Assess data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends
- Track customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies
- Apply statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability.
- Develop dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to changing market trends and needs
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and new pricing tools
- Pricing of commercial insurance products
- Product developments of short term insurance product
- Book profitability analysis and rating
- Analyse and report on various pricing monitoring aspects, e.g. loss ratios, rate changes, price strength ratios
- Help maintain and develop rating tools, templates and rules engines including updating the vehicles on system
- Produce analyses and reports informing renewal targets and process
- Perform data analytics and reports
- Resolve pricing related queries from business
- Data manipulation using R/SQL
- Data visualization, analysis and reporting, including dashboards
- Performing data audits and ensuring compliance to the Data Quality Policies and standards
- Maintain the source data and ensure its integrity / Source new data requirements
- Systems testing and developments.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proficiency in BI software tools such as R, Python
- Ability to present complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Customer focus.
Share this post
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Finance|